Monday, September 7, 2020

MY BASEBALL MONDAY

After doing my laundry in Warren I settled back to the Poodle. Traffic was light and I really had nothing special to do so I sought baseball! The Phillies were playing the Mets at Citi Field in the Queens and it caught my interest.
The Phillies surged ahead with a 6-0 lead and the Mets came back with a 3 run inning then to tie it at six. The game went into extra innings and Philadelphia won 9-8.

It was over to Josh's at 5:00 pm. He had been working all day in preparation  for tomorrow's company picnic. To say the least it is a show place and I told him how proud I was of his efforts.

A new American flag replaced a tattered one. I will dispose of the old one tomorrow at the Legion's flag disposal box.

We then picked up Chase and brought him to soccer practice at Quaboag. Chase too is an ambitious teenager having worked all day. Josh advised him of Driver's Education coming up. Chase turns 16 on November 23!

The Labor Day Monday was good!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment