Saturday, September 5, 2020

MY EXCITING SATURDAY IN WEST BROOKFIELD

My Saturday was exciting as I participated in the Biden for President demonstration on the WB Common. I parked in front of the Shackley Bandstand and watched the Biden enthusiasts wave their flags and banners. I noticed a photographer document the action and I signaled him to my car.

We became friends immediately as I made my anti-Trump sentiments known. As a Vietnam Veteran I cited all of the news in today's New York Times about The Atlantic's scathing story slamming Trump. The article reads "The president privately raged privately about the Atlantic article."

Today's enthusiasm with the Biden supporters and the smaller crowd of Trump supporters tell me people are leaning more and more towards Biden.

Trump is a loser!

SonJosh is preparing for his Principal get-together on Tuesday. I reported of my good fortune on the Common and it got him going. We banter quips back and forth and laugh most of the time.

In other activity I exhausted my MOBIL gist card from SonBen. Thanks.

The Kentucky Derby was truly authentic. AUTHENTIC pulled it off and Bob Beffert won again. I like Bob's style.

Chase will mow Pops grass tomorrow!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
EACH DAY HIS NOSE GROWS!
Fake indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment