Thursday, September 10, 2020

A NEW KIND OF BLOGGING

Blood glucose 79 weight 163 lbs When I left the Poodle the roads were dry. When I got to the center of town there was evidence of much rain and attendant puddles!We had spotty dounpours all day. The beauty of late summer sunshine was forgotten! I did a vicarious visit to Cape Cod National Seashore on You Tube! The dismal weather beconed me to get creative and for one hour I experienced sand dunes and sunshine.My visit was reminiscent of a lifetime down the Cape. I pretended I was a Ranger again. It worked. The highlight of my Thursday came with learning how to send and receive a video call. The VA set things up and I was successful in receiving an image on my computer from Sherry in Leominster! Then I called Josh and was successful in seeing Josh and Evie in his office! It had been years since I would SKYPE my late friend Rod Bryar. Now I'll employ my latest technique of videography! Wish me luck! My emain is boppot2002@yahoo.com. Send me an invitation! Friday is tomorrow and the weather doesn't look promising. But hey, good things happen on Friday regardless of the weather! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment