Saturday, September 12, 2020

A NICE SEPTEMBER SATURDAY

The morning began cool with temperatures in the low 40s at dawn.I closed the windows and put on a wool-type shirt. My New York Times wasn't available so I bought a copy of the Boston Globe instead. Few days when my favorite morning read isn't available! My day proved to be full, first with another surprise visit from R.B. Johnson! We did a Worcester County run by visiting the Brookfield Orchard. It was amazing to see several hundred parked cars enjoying the many aspects of the Orchard. Entertainment was the rule. We didn't stop. Then we sought a visit to Treasure Valley. Old Johnson knows every back road in the State! On our way to Treasure Valley we went to the 4-H Camp. On our way back we ate at Subway in North Brookfield and revisited Bell Hill and Bates Observatory. There's evidence of a potential solar field. Work is being done on the truncated remains of the brick edifice. At 5:00PM I visited SonJosh. Litle Evie played fire bug again as Josh built a good fire. The East win was chilly. Josh told of a celestial display in last night's sky and explained of a new app that detects star formations and even planets! More to follow in this regard. Must alert Ben of my desire to do a video call.Send me an e-mail of your choice of video.. Saw Jeff Nickerson and Richard Kemp at Jeff's home in NB.Jeff is installing a new paver driveway! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment