Monday, September 28, 2020

MY "NO-NAP" MONDAY


Blood glucose 134 Weight 172lbs

My Monday was a good Monday! My trip to the laundromat was like every other trip. I got to make my bed by 10:30. The rest of the day was spent getting all of my auction memoirs together in preparation of Thursday's meeting with  a potential client who wants to start an auction business!

I started by listing   auctions I performed over the years. This got my creative juices flowing. I averaged about six events. Then I called Kiefer Auction in, Fergus Falls MN for a copy of  their supply catalog. Next I called the Division of Standards in Boston for details about licensing.

The highlight of the day came in watching two auction videos in 1986 and 1987 for over two hours! It was a treat for me to see a "younger" me.

Saw Josh at 5:00. We laughed about Trump's credibility factor!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment