Monday, September 14, 2020

A MEANINGFUL MONDAY

My Monday was good! Everything went according to hoyle from doing laundry to shopping for food at Hannaford. I saw several friends at the market..Mike and Gayle Audette and Tim Nason.Everyone was wearing masks! It's still a little confusing with the relocation of all foodstuffs! The afternoon was television as usual. Nothing in particular except for Joe Biden's exceptional speech slamming Trump! His speech was fron Deleware while Trump was in California. The tragedies of the fires is truly sad for humanity. It was Josh's as usual at 5:00. My son was out for a run as I drove up Wickaboag Valley Road.I didn't recognize Evie and Maddie peddling their bikes ahead of dad. When I arrived Josh said 'You are underdressed!' It was very cool and I had on Bermudas and a short-sleeve shirt. Josh gave me a jacket to wear as we enjoyed a warm campfire. Evie enjoyed building her own tiny fire with twigs. Both Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune are running with new formats. The stage sets are spiffy and people are social distancing. Trebek looked different yet good. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment