Friday, September 25, 2020

A NICE FRIDAY IN SEPTEMBER


Blood glucose 115  Weight 166 lbs.

My morning was spent in going to Framingham with a visit to Dr. Edward Wei. It was a follow-up visit to the steroid injection received on August 19. As it was I related to the doctor "I saw no difference or relief!" I continue to endure pain on my right thigh & back. Dr. Wei suggested consulting with Dr. Shanker - the neurosurgeon!

This day was much warmer than the previous few. It was a sunny day with few clouds. Didn't do much until 5:00 PM. Josh built a nice cherry wood camp fire. It was a quiet visit for me until 6:15 when the siren blew. That's my signal to go home for Lester Holt's newscast.  The big news will be the appointment of the Supreme Court judge tomorrow!

No gameshows .All about the Patriots!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment