Friday, September 18, 2020

ANOTHER QUIET DAY - FRIDAY

This Friday was quiet!I went about my routine with no problems.Picked up my dry cleaning and mail and returned to the Poodle. Spent the afternoon watching television. Boring! Went to NB and Hannaford for basics. I am on a hard candy kick. Did buy two Lean Cusines. My 5:00 o'clock routine was different. Josh played taxi for Chase and Maddie. Poor girl was nervous praticing with older soccer players. I miss the Rock Clock at six. The season has changed. Tonight will be the coldest nigjt of the season. Frost is forecast west of here!Tomorrow looks good for Trump/Biden demonstrations around the Common. I plan of making an appearance! More Biden flags appearing around town.It will be interesting how the two men come down the stretch! Both men are in Wisconsin tonight! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment