Monday, September 21, 2020

A COLD START TO THIS MONDAY

Blood glucose 89 It was the coldest morning of the year. SonJosh reported 29 degrees and my front lawn was white with frost! I went about my laundry detail in Warren. People are helpful with me getting things going. The total process costs me $5.00. My day was full of Pawn Stars. Rich Harrison had a good sense of humor and plays with Chumlee and Junior. I log onto FOX and the other channels as the day progresses. The big event of the day was getting my haircut by Barber Josh. I sat outside by the campfire as he clipped off five weeks of growth. We joke about things in the process.ie is curious about the different sized attachments. Later we traveled to Warren to pick up Mattie from socker practice. This Monday was a good one! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment