Wednesday, September 9, 2020

A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEDNESDAY

My day began with a phone call at 8:00 AM from a VA social worker. It was an annual phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Seems everything today is done by phone!

The spell of fine Summer weather ended with a muggy, cloudy day. My AC went back on as I am not a fan of uncomfortable days and nights!

I did pay my Spectrum cable bill and the monthly VA drug bill of $69.00. These two bills are monthly. I did discover my supply of Melatonin expires tomorrow. Must get a supply from Hannaford or Dollar General. This one sleep aid works for me.

Spoke with Nancy D in the afternoon. A good friend and a good source of gossip! LOL.

I retired my U.S. flag belt after years of service. Thanks Dave Cameron!

Josh had me pick up Chase from work. The kid is a hard worker to say the least.

No 5:00 PM camp fire tonight. Tomorrow night as usual.

 The weather forecast seems to be clouzy for the next few days according to Pete Bouchard.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment