Friday, September 4, 2020

CRYSTAL BLUE FRIDAY

The beautiful blue skies ruled this Friday! Other than traveling to Spencer for my dry cleaning I remained home watching television. Of interest was Chasing Classic Cars.

Wayne Carini with his mop of white hair and attendant white moustache  featured the restoration of several classics. A Lamborghini and others come to mind. Classic car restorations  require bucks, time and mechanical talents. Frank Cooke's Rolls Royce comes to mind back in 1962. Working on one car comes to mind.

I visited Josh at the given hour of 5:00 pm. Chase had soccer practice. I've put my request in for my lawn to be mowed for the Labor Day Weekend.

As far as Trump goes as a Vietnam Veteran I take exception to his ranting and raving about the ATLANTIC Magazine article. Trump is the hoax not
the magazine and journalist. Trump will not get my vote!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
LIAR

No comments:

Post a Comment