Tuesday, September 29, 2020

A GOOD TUESDAY


This was a transitional Tuesday. The change in weather...cloudy, muggy forthcoming rain changed my mood! I have been working on my auction research, in depth!

First, I reviewed more videos of past real estate auctions. Second I spoke with the Division of Standards in Boston regarding licensing. The lady, Jeninine was most helpful. There are only 460 licensed auctioneers in the Commonwealth! Requirements have changed and I am out of luck as I haven't renewed my license in several years. Hey, at this age think I am past tense!

Tonight I did speak with Col. J. Maurice Barfield for 50 minutes  on how things have changed. It's all "On Line" today. The days of big crowds is over!

Tomorrow I'll inventory the real estate auctions I staged   years. Should be interesting!

I am not watching the debate! My rest is more important!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment