Sunday, September 27, 2020

A WARM SEPTEMBER SUNDAY


I bought a copy of the Springfield Republican todau to review the auction display ads. Douglas Auctioneers of South Deerfield has an auction of a General Estate Auction next Friday night. I sent an email requesting info on the auction school offered by this company.

Auctioneer Bill Eckelbery called me with general information about trends. "People don't want antique furniture!" He holds auctions outside.No auction this Wednesday because of the weather forecast of rain.

The friendly knock of Richard B. Johnson came on my door slightly after noon. Dick and I decided to take the back road to Coy Hill in Warren. I tell you "Johnson" knows every road in the state! We covered W.E. Wright factory complex. inside and out!

The foliage is running between 10-20%. Some trees are outstanding in bright colors!

Delivered a stack papers to Josh who was watching the Patriots game. He mentioned taking his boat out of the water for winter. We hitched up van to the trailer and removed it back to Birch Hill. Chase drove it from Gram's launch to the town beach.

Back at  Birch Hill cleaned the base with Scrubbing Bubbles type cleaner and put the boat to bed in the garage for winter!

My  Sunday was good!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment