Tuesday, May 31, 2016

TRUMP CONTINUES TO SLAM MEMBERS OF THE PRESS

In an unrelenting manner, Donald J. Trump addressed his veteran's munificence of $5.6 million donations without any humility. He was brash and let the media know exactly how he felt. There was not any mercy given to the overflow at Trump Tower in Manhattan. His carrying on was Trump-as-usual. I did hear the name of the Vietnam Veterans' Workshop in Boston gaining $75,000. I know of this organization.

Trump rules the roost. It's his show and he knows it. Quicker than lightening in answering questions and picking out who he wants to answer same, Donald Trump seems to reign supreme. Can he do it? With June first tomorrow, the finish line to victory seems to be inevitable. I think more and more voters will be getting on the Trump bandwagon.

I am preparing in getting a "TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT" lawn sign.  I think the other candidates are fading. So much for now. Give them hell, Donald. Is it only a matter of time ?

Beautiful Tuesday. I did dirty laundry.. Now I must make my bed in order to lie in it! Left knee seems to be a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment