Thursday, May 26, 2016

DONALD TRUMP AS A CLOWN

The election is month's away and all of the candidates for the presidency are relenting in their causes. Trump- the- master just doesn't run out of putdowns and insults. The Donald is truly amazing at his game. But why? Was he this way as a kid or emerging adult? Now Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have agreed to a debate before the California Primary. OMG.

The incredible thought occurred to me of a Trump\ Sanders Ticket in the Fall just to dump Hillary Clinton.

I went to the VA in Worcester and met with a therapist. Nice guy from new Jersey who gave me some exercise and directions to "come back in a week." Also paid several bills. My current goals is to have zero balances on my credit cards, etc.

It's hot and I savor some strawberry ice cream.

Computer seems to be workings better. Now gotta get SKYPE reconnected for Australia.

Met a "roofer" and Vietnam Veteran from Southbridge. Nice guy. I enjoy chatting with the good folks of Plated Earth. Got shot down in my quest to get more VA benefits. Some guys have all of the luck. Also bought a birthday card for Savannah...She will be 2 in a couple of weeks.

You can feel the Holiday Spirit in the May air.


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment