Thursday, May 26, 2016

THE FLAMBOYANT DONALD TRUMP

People like a showman. Trump is a showman of the highest order. Personally I like The Donald's style. He is amazing and has a certain appeal to the common man. Shakespeare said the world's a stag and it truly is. Many of the previous Presidents climbed life's ladders, all unique... all unique. Trump never had to climb a ladder but you know what? I don't think many hold him for his wealth! I know I don't.

Donald Trump will be called to his task as President. Despite Trump's curse demeanor I am sure he can turn on the charm.. he better! There will be a lot to learn from the forthcoming run for the White House. The Clinton's have much at stake.. namely their pride! Too much water over the Clinton's dam if you ask me !
Blog reader, Mike Lee hasn't opined too much on the Clintons. Can they escape all of the controversies? Frankly, ladies and gentlemen, it is far from being over. ANYTHING can happen. Watch our for Rip Van Winkle.. the white-haired uncle from Vermont.. Bernie Sanders. Trump has challenged him to the $10 million debate. Amazing! Roll the dice, flamboyant



ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment