Tuesday, May 10, 2016

DEEPLY TANNED BUT IN PAIN

Son Ben recommended Vitamin D for my woes. After traveling way into Worcester for my first fitting of dentures to be lined by a freshly minted  dentist by the name of Troung I hightailed it back to the Brookfields. I redeemed my choppers until Thursday at the clinic. Relining.

Then the lure of sunshine kept me at bay. I lack and enthusiasm being edentulous... so I positioned my body in my white loveseat and found temporary relief from my knee-in-pain. In the right condition I cay relax in and out of sleep like my 14 hour flight to Sydney, Australia, in 1990. Today motorists honk going by and I wave.

My skin is reasonably dark so at age 73 I don't worry. This time of the year radiation is intense yet the breezes of the Brookfields are welcome after the winter even though we didn't have a winter of sorts. I do know even without snow National Grid had no mercy. Mercy!

My disabled knee is disabling, painful, and makes for little options. Even though I have sworn off the political agenda I will Wheeling, West Virginia will occupy my latent interests. The spin doctors will get their ways as will The Donald and The Hillary.

The clear-as-a-bell to the day has become cloudy. We take our weather in dribs and drabs.

Jones  Braunschweiger and Domins Horseradish and a  rich red tomato for supper.. plus some chocolate milk tops things off. I like food! What are your pleasures? Cheese and crackers? LOL.  And oh yea.TIME MAGAZINE solicited some business from me.Subscription covr price: $269.55.." Senior citizen rate" when you pay now $15.00 - can you believe it? and you get an Ultronic Westher Station Clock "when you pay now."

I have subscribed as I will get a TIME Magazine or two with Donald Trump's cover or Hillary. Smart boy I am!  Enjoy West Virginia tonight!





 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment