Sunday, May 29, 2016

THE ROLLING THUNDER OF DONALD TRUMP

This guy keeps besting yesterday's performance. Today,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Donald Trump is in Washington, DC and gave an extemporaneous speech of the same old stuff. "China, Carrier, The Other Wall," and all those good things. Trump has promised so much to so many millions Americans I feel like crying. It's good for our souls on Memorial Day.

I recall being in Vietnam on Memorial Day in 1967 when a friend is quoted saying "Memorial Day is when we honor the Living and the Dead."

Earlier in the day Son Josh took my Toro to task doing a great day in cleaning up my yard for the holiday. Looks good, Josh. Thanks.

Went food shopping to Hannaford Brothers buying over $40 worth of foodstuff. Same-ole same-ole.

I enjoyed watching the first hour of the INDY 500. I have a great affection for the Brickyard, Indianapolis, Indiana and friend and brother, St. Louis fellow Attorney Bill Gross. How lucky can I be?

Weather is deteriorating. Monday looks like a washout. We can handle it.

My pageviews are climbing doubling from 20 to 40. Why? Don't tell anybody!

"Enjoy life all you can... it is a mistake not to." Rolls Royce ad of yesteryear.

No comments:

Post a Comment