Monday, May 2, 2016

CARLY FALLS .... NIAGARA FALLS

Other than falling off of the stage my Monday was quiet. It's the calm before the "Trump Storm." You would think the media is getting sick of it all? Carly's spill made big news in the Cruz camp. Did Cruz push her?

Election day here in the Brookfields tomorrow.

My Toro is ready from Russ Debera's shop. Now if I can get my bones in gear. Still hurts.. those knees!

95 pageviews today. Not bad. Tomorrow will be a huge day in Indiana. Great Facebook pix on Heidi's page with son Chase.

My weight is zooming up. Gotta put things in check like reducing my consumption of black raspberry ice cream!.

Reader Mike Lee takes the cake for being the top reader. Nancy?

Paid some bills. Lots of fun.;)

See you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment