Wednesday, May 18, 2016

IDYLIC WEDNESDAY WITH NO PLACE TO GO

The redolent lilacs permeate the beauty of this May day. I love this time of the hear, regardless. I sit in the sunshine to alleviate my knee pain and visited the grandkids after school. I presented Chase the Time Magazine special on Trump. Chase gave me a smile in return. Lily said she didn't like Donald Trump but liked HILLARY. I offered my little granddaughter with a New York Sunday Times Magazine featuring Hillary Clinton.

I think it's wonderful these young kids can be so be so perceptive. It means so much to me.

Tonight, Chase Robert had a baseball game and a double. They won! 3-2! The young man is so talented both intellectually and sports wise. His sisters are right behind him. Madeline proudly brought home a book from school. Second-grader with lots of everything.

Jeopardy has captured my interests the past two weeks. I like being quizzed as long as I know the answers.

So it was a better day all the way 'round!
 
MADELINE GRACE

No comments:

Post a Comment