Monday, May 30, 2016

HOW I GOT JACKIE KENNEDY'S AUTOGRAPH - TWICE!

As an admitted autograph hound, I pride myself is knowing how to "get lucky."

Luck is defined where preparedness meets opportunity. I gave it aa shot and I realized what it is like to be "in the right place at the right time."

Whenever you write a letter it must have meaning and purpose. No matter who or what you must be on target with your message... just look at my success with LBJ. I had the same success with George H. W. Bush. Your message must be genuine and thoughtful.

Jackie Kennedy has almost passed away when I created a memorial cover commemorating the 30 Anniversary of the JFK Assassination. I wanted to create a unique cover bearing postage stamps of our slain President and attendant postmarks
Plus, I gave my creation a theme...a poignant quote of meaning and purpose.

I am using this example to teach my grandkids what it means to be creative. I am certain, in time, my kids will get lucky in sending a letter to someone rich and famous.

Why don't you try creating something that will bring you exciting results?!


No comments:

Post a Comment