Monday, May 30, 2016

TOUCHED BY MY LITTLE ANGELS

My Memorial Day Holiday was highlighted by my grandchildren. They are so bright and reveal their smart ways by what they are achieving. This makes me more than feel so good. And to see Josh & Heidi steer the kids intellectually amazes me.

Just now I drove to Birch Hill  and found Lily and Heidi working on a school project :NEBRASKA. I hightailed it home to print out a Wikipedia contribution on the Cornhusker State. Clearly my little grand daughter will score at least 100!

Kids need to be mentored as I have written before.

The Memorial Night entertainment from DC was excellent. The Beach Boys are now old men like me. They still sing good vibrations. It was a colorful show aw were the President's comments at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. It was sunny in DC and showed it all in red, white and blue.

There's so much to life if only we take it in and learn like my kids and grandkids.

Waylon Jennings sings "AMERICA" as I wind this blog down. Happy Holiday my friends.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment