Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I 'M BACK!

Thanks to my man "Rolando" at Staples, Sturbridge, I'm back on line and my 8600 HP printer is humming like Mile Lee's bumblebee. Until you've encountered computer problems you ain't nothing. And to see a nice lady in an incredible Mercedes Benz to kill for in Sturbridge it got me back on track.

But more than that I med a fantastic lady at Walmart with a life-long disability who likes watching C-Span. We chatted in earnest about things that are important in life. I spent hours in Sturbridge seeking the truth. I went shopping at T J Maxx, J C Penney and Sturbridge Antique Shops I saw a nice lady named Liz and we chatted about her Vietnam veteran husband USMC.

I made it back West Brookfield to see my grandson go down to defeat against North Brookfield. Saw Andy Leach and son. The leach tribe are my friends. Martin D. Leach was my friend and mentor.

Elizabeth Warren.. no thanks. Hillary and Lizzie look like twin sisters...No think!

My lawn needs mowing and my knee is aching. Got any goats around? Got my Social Security today.

Going to be hotter than hell in the next few days. Gotta get the AC put in the window.

O'Reilly is one tough dude. My Best Man was Reilly a "Wild Irishmen."

To the VA tomorrow morning. I had a better day today!





No comments:

Post a Comment