Wednesday, May 11, 2016

ANOTHER MARVELOUS DAY, BUT IN PAIN

And so it goes, no gain... with pain. What can I say? The VA acknowledged my plight but with a delayed response.

Next topic.  Pretty difficult to endure the #1 pain.. the knee. Aleve just doesn't do it. I am now thinking about my relapse with my blood disease some 5 years ago. Recovery was a miracle. They are all miracles when skies clear! Relined dentures tomorrow at 4 PM. It's embarrassing to have no teeth.

Tonight at 9 CNN has a special on prescription drug addiction. Heck, I have been "hooked on classics" for decades! 8 or 9 pills a day. Should be a good show with Sanjay. I really like his Indian style.

Spoke with son Ben late this afternoon.

Received a nice business letter from the president of Aetna today. Having the talent to correspond sets me apart, I think. When was the last letter you wrote? Today it's all about e-mails.

The political race just runs automatically. Our world is amazing and it isn't going to change. I am just glad I live here in the Brookfields.... and yes, it's spring.

Miniscule traffic.. absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment