Saturday, May 21, 2016

THE CONTINUING TRUMP MIRACLE

The Donald Trump miracle continues. Fox News did a recounting of the Trump rise to fame. I love it and people love it from a tattoo artist in New Hampshire Exagerator who won the Preakness race.

Chase played to a 1-1 tie ion soccer. These guys played a mean game.

The left knee pain continues. Gotta get some relief.

I am amazed at the new car ads.. more than 15! It seems they are "giving the cars away." Record sales continue in America. There are a lot of newer vehicles in the Brookfields.

I see where my friend Doctor Arthur Pappas passed away. Dr. Pappas was instrumental in my buying Red Sox and All All-Star and World Series at face value. My friend and brother Dick Fuller of Auburn was instrumental in providing happiness for me and my children when they were teenagers.

No Johnson today. I wonder if he won or lost. High Rolling gambling is Dick's forte.

An amazing 25 pageviews today! Try again, Bob.

Easy Listening is that easy to listen to .. all might long. Sunday talk shows tomorrow. My turf grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment