Monday, May 9, 2016

A MARVELOUS MONDAY IN PAIN

It's been a bitter-sweet Monday. Sunshine, west winds  and a left knee not deserving of my 73 year old body. I got through this day by traveling to the VA in Leeds. The flowering shrubs, mowed lawns enticed me to forget about things. The Architecture in Northampton, in bloom, tells me "It's May!" My trip to the VA was erroneous. The doctor, Eric was nice as was the lab technician. Tomorrow, it's bringing my "choppers"
to Worcester for re-lining.


Now comes the sneezing. The antique dealers have a fantastic week forecast in BRIMFIELD. This is an international event and I may even go later in the week. The Antiques Journal features a cover photo "ROCK N ROLL" which I mailed to Ben and wife Allison.

The meal at McDonalds-Ware was not fun. The fries were rubbery..$7.00.. not again. I don't eat out much at all for many reasons. "Johnson" is my landlord of foodstuffs.

The political scene is gaining momentum...he said  she said.

One more week for floral beauty across the lands. Enjoy it...I will!






No comments:

Post a Comment