Sunday, May 22, 2016

THE FLIGHT OF MY BUMBLEBEE

The imposing buzzing of a bumblebee in my office gave cause for my attention. I got up from my chair, grabbed my blue blogger hat and whacked the bee as it buzzed on the window pane. Bam. I thought I got it. Then I put the hat on and felt the buzzing on my hair. By the time I reacted, I got stung twice, like Elvis. Not to panic but a reminder how painful a sting really is.

The day got brighter as it progressed. I saw my little munchkins in the AM. The two girls were going for dance pictures. Chase was riding his mother's two wheeler and Evelyn called for attention. After lunch and watching the news shows I decided to try mowing my lawn. What the heck. I figured I'd take a chance, being disables and all.

I persevered and prevailed and paid the price later on with throbbing. Tomorrow I seek help with some physical therapy. Aspirins


 
 
are my wonder drug but I must get something stronger to alieve the pain. No pun intended!

Dollar General is so convenient. Sure it's a convenient store. This is what America is made up of today.

Obama's in Vietnam. How much will that bill cost the Taxpayers? Man, the perks for POTS are amazing. Trump is allured by the 'Big Bird." Trump Force One will need a painting! I need some pain relievers.

No comments:

Post a Comment