Wednesday, May 5, 2021

A NEW SIDEWALK IN THE MAKING

Blood glucose 128 The heavy equipment began excavating at 7:15 am. The machine operator exercised great skills in both scraping off the loam and filling the opening with sand from the blue dump truck. By noon the sand was rolled down. I am impressed with the team effort! I don't know when the final coating will be. Cement? blacktop ? Nice. Because the day was drizzly I reverted to YouTube and other TV. I enjoyed watching the making of the Gateway Arch. I was in Saint Louis at college during much of the construction. It was completed in 1965. I have been back to St. Louis several times over the years and Ben and Josh was there in 1986...a trip to remember.(World Series).. Josh came in as I was watching the White Sox lose to the Reds.The Red Sox are playing in a rain delay versus Detroit as I write. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment