Friday, May 14, 2021

MUSIC IN MY BREEZEWAY

After making the rounds in my Allante I chose to sit on a soft chair in my breezeway listening to music on my smartphone. The variety is great and I opt to play what I like.Today I enjoyed Jimmy Duraante, The Seekers, and a slew of tunes favorable to my taste.I sat out for close to an hour as the traffic buzzed by. The smell from Howard's got my appetite going. I chose not to buy my supper but decided to have split pea soup and another hamburger.I was disappointed to have my cable fail for Jimmy Sturr polka show.I did my evening exercise on the bike for 15 minutes then opted to watch the Red Sox and Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. The clouds kept me from sitting out in the sun earlier.The Sox are leading 2-0 as I write.I hope for a victory! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment