Friday, May 28, 2021

MY COUNTRY TAKES GOOD CARE OF ME!

The Veterans Administration is a vast organization of health care professionals - world wide. The Worcester facility is one example. Today I had my blood drawn and an appointment with a podiatrist. Other visits include visits with my primary-care physician, Brinda Sanjay, MD. Facilities are at 600 Lincoln Street and Plantation Street at Lake Ave. Everything today is computer. The one VA card gives access to all of my health records no matter where care was given. All of my medications are filled and delivered to my mail box. It is comforting to know the VA is on my side! In other matters I enjoyed watching the Chicago Cubs defeat the Cincinnati Reds. It is now raining in Boston and doubtful a complete game will happen. The weather forecast is good for one thing: making the grass grow and ending the drought!

No comments:

Post a Comment