Thursday, May 20, 2021

THE HITTING RED SOX

Construction continues in front of the Poodle. Today two pieces of granite curbing was laid at the entry of my driveway. It is a first class job and eventually the sidewalk will get paved. Baseball continues to make the news with last night's NO HITTER pitched by the N Y Yankees.The Sox were in rare form getting all of the hits and home runs. Tonight they continue their hitting ways with 7 hits in a row in the second inning! I cant imagine what the final score will be?!My man Bobby Dalbec homered. The day was hot as I sat out for a while. By the time I get to Birch Hill it was peaceful and idyllic. By the end of the week it may reach 90 degrees? The foliage is coming on strong. The lilacs are peak. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment