Wednesday, May 26, 2021

A BENEFICIAL DOWNPOUR, AT LAST!

BLOOD GLUCOSE 115 weight 162.4 After a sweltering Wednesday of 90 degree heat a line of thunderstroms came through after seven.It poured for a while.. enough to give our parched turf a drink. At mid-afternoon I drove the Allante' to Ken's Service in East Brookfield for an oil change.It was the first time I had any service done to the car since buying it in late January.Cost $34.37. It was too hot for me to go anywhere. The AC in the car works well. I had put on my household AC upon rising.The rest of the afternoon was spent watching the St. Louis Cardinals defeat the Chicago White Sox. I enjoyed another meal of steak, beets and olives. The Red Sox are tied with the Braves 3-3 as I write.Devers homered. Hopefully the Sox will win and split. No game tomorrow. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment