Tuesday, May 18, 2021

A SUMMER'S TUESDAY IN MAY

This week's weather is like summer! I sat out in the sunshine for quite a while for he second day in a row. The best part of this day was seeing my four grandchildren after their being away in Florida. Little Evie proudly showed me her extensive shell collection, She also had an illustrated chart carrying their names and photos. Impressive! Chase and Josh were returning from baseball practice as I visited. Got a call from Saint Louis U looking for money. I never got acknowledgement of my book sent "How To Start An Antique Business."Other correspondence sent was never acknowledged. Spoke for 15 minutes recounting my St. Louis Experience.Long ago and far away! The Red Sox are playing Toronto. Early in thegame. Toronto leads 1-0. Go Sox! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment