Thursday, May 6, 2021

A SUNSHINE THURSDAY

This day proved to be a winner. The morning was cloudy and by noon the skies began to clear. I was watching inspirational YouTube of JFK."We chose to go to the moon"....Then I came across one on LBJ.. one I had never seen before. Both men came from much different backgrounds. LBJ was a teacher of poor Mexican students. Kennedy just the opposite.I like keeping the flame alive. As the sky cleared I opted to sit out in the sunshine for over one half hour. Seems those moments have been few and far between.Didn't know the Red Sox were playing an afternoon game and defeated Detroit after losing to them in overtime last night.Josh tipped me of "six games being played this afternoon." Drove over to Birch Hill and found Chase eager to take me for a ride in his Jeep Wrangler.Soon he will be getting his driver's license. Maddie had a soccer game but it was in a remote field at Quaboag.Exercised twice on my bike! Ben goes to Quail Hollow for a golf tournement tomorrow in Charlotte! Have fun, Ben. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment