Tuesday, May 25, 2021

A PAYDAY TUESDAY

It's fun to get paid a day early. I do my On-Line banking of transferring the funds then go to the Branch to get the needed cash. I payey the rent, got some food, put $20 in the Allante's gas tank and still have money left. This Tuesday saw temperatures in the 40s and was a bright day. I enjoyed a steak for lunch and had noodles for supper. I tended to filling my pill cady having received refills in the morning mail. Josh raised his new Old Glory to set the tone for the forthcoming holiday weekend. He gave me a few ideas on corresponding with the RMV regarding the POTVIN vanity plate. The drought continues. Maybe we'll see some rain tomorrow night? The Red Sox make me nervous. They had the bases loaded in the first inning and scored only one run! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment