Monday, May 24, 2021

A MONDAY OF CAR AUCTIONS AND BLUE JAY BASEBALL

The first thing I did in getting up was to turn off my new air conditioner.The comfort of AC wasn't needed as the morning air was cool enough. I laid low getting caught up in my correspondence. Haven't heard from Senator Gobi regarding my reqquest of reissuing the POTVIN vanity plate. Also, I am intrigued by Heritage Auctions.. the largest in the world. Yesterday's Times had an ad for some incredible wristwatches valued at $30,000 - $50,000.This auction house deals in all of fine arts and offered a complimentary catalog so I wrote for one. I already have an incredible auction of currency which makes me drool. For lunch I had Reman Noodle Soup, pickled beets and olives. Nothing special. Supper saw me have a Stouffers Chicken Pot Pie, apple sauce and strawberry ice cream. The skies began to clear mid-afternoon. I watched the Blue Jays go down in defeat to Tampa Bay in 11 innings.Interesting. The races are getting tighter and tighter.The Red Sox have their work cut out.Moon rise near FULL.. A holiday week in the making. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment