Sunday, May 2, 2021

A TRANSITIONAL SUNDAY IN MAY

Blood glucose 103 Everything about this Sunday was diffeent.Laundry was done as usual. I am disappointed in the double loss of the Red Sox vs Texas. Seems they had victory sewed up only to choke in the later innings. The big event of the day was little Evie's First Communion ceremony. Our little princess was all decked out in a beautiful white gown. She did a brief reading from the altar. Then we had a small get together at Birch Hill. The family is growing up as I continue to age. Several kids jumped in the swimming pool! My Allante got caught in a shower.Earlier as I was turning left
heading for church a white Allante passed by and the driver commented to me! First time I have seen such a car. Wonder if it is local? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment