Friday, May 7, 2021

A QUIET FRIDAY

Blood gkucose 108 This Friday was the opposite of yesterday's sunshine. I did my Spencer trip then off to North Brookfield. I took the back road by the Fivemile River. Just up the way is a house with a fantastic lawn. It is the quintessential example. It gets a blue ribbon! Chase had a baseball game at Quaboag. He wears number 21.I arrived early and was amazed how cold it was. I observed all of the pre-game exercises before Millbury's arrival. Chase lead off and hit two foul balls down the left field line. Seems the visiting team was far superior to the Cougars. I remained for a couple of innings. Don't know the outcome.The Red Sox are in Baltimore to play the Orioles but are in a rain-delay. Rain tomorrow. Snow in the Rockies!! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment