Sunday, May 23, 2021

AN AIR-CONDITIONED SUNDAY OF BASEBALL

My Sunday was both routine and quiet. I enjoy living in air conditioned comfort. On my way back from Hannaford I donated my old air conditioner to a street mechanic who will tune it up and sell it for perhaps $45. After making my bed, etc. I settled down to watching two baseball games : The Red Sox versus the Phillies and the Yankees versus the White Sox. Later in the day I tuned in St. Louis Cardinals for several innings. The Yankee contest was good. Aaron Judge took a bases-loaded walk to give the Yankees victory in the ninth. The Red Sox weren't so lucky. In golf, Phil Mickelson won the PGA title at age 51.. the oldest ever to win. We had sprinkles several times in the afternoon and I didn't want to chance the Allante getting wet! Right now the skies have cleared as we anticipate a full moon on May 26th. Spoke with Ben and Josh. My day was good. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment