Friday, May 21, 2021

ANOTHER HOT DAY IN LATE MAY

Blood glucose 117 I went through much of my clothing for Summer and brought a bunch to Tom at Tony's Cleaners in Spencer. If anything I have too much clothes.I suppose its a good time to donate a bunch across the street in a yellow container! As the day unfoldedI decided not to sit in the hot sunshine.Instead I watched the President award the Medal of Honor to a Korean War officer. Very interesting for a man in his 90s. The thought came to me "what if I was a Marine and an officer in Vietnam?" It didn't happen and I feel I came out as "One Lucky Sodier!" Josh called saying Chase had a basebll game at Quabaug at 3:00 against David Prouty.I chose to take the air conditioned Honda. I stayed three times longer. I enjoyed watching #21 at second base. Chase bats left. He met the ball with good connection and got a hit or two. My friend Angie stopped to chat for a couple of minutes.The Cougars defeated Prouty. LAter Josh sponsored a campfire for several friends. Evie and MAddie swam in the pool. My Friday was good! And yes, the Boston Red Sox won again last night! I like "JD Martinez!"

No comments:

Post a Comment