Wednesday, May 12, 2021

PLAY BALL WOOSOX

Blood glucose mid-day 128. I began my day by getting the TELEGRAM & GAZETTE at Dollar General along with some pain pills.. As expected the newspaper was big headlines "PLAY BALL." It is a comprehensive accounting of the most important day in Worcester.Bob Cousy is featured along with Red Sox players of yesteryear. I'll keep the newspaper for posterity along with other significant copies.This Wednesday was breezy and clouded up as the day progressed.I didn't sit out but watched my share of both television and YouTube and Scotty Kilmer. I've seen enough of 'Mr. Mechanic" for a while! The Sox have lost two games in a row and I'm getting a bit nervous.I want to see Boston win all of the time! LOL. I'm enjoying a bouquet of lilacs in my kitchen. Tonight the SOX are 1-1 after three innings. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment