Thursday, June 11, 2020

THURSDAY AS USUAL

This Thursday was usual until Josh, Chase and bespectacled Little Evie came in with hammers in hand. All three climbed to the second floor and began hammering away! I don't use the second floor. The demolition crew had ideas. Being that I don't climb stairs I assented to their wishes.

Josh let the kids tear down walls and pick up the mess. What could I say? Hey, it's Josh's house and my home! My grandkids have industry!

Then Evie was interested in my big TV. She spoke into the remote and landed her favorite show. The name escapes me. It was entertaining for Chase, Evie and  yours truly.
 
.

Earlier my shiny Honda got wet so I wiped it down and put it to bed in the garage. I love having a clean automobile!

Another good night of sleeping in air-conditioned comfort!

To Hannaford tomorrow for food.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment