Monday, June 22, 2020

MY O'DOUL'S MONDAY

Since 1993 at this time at the All Star Game at Camden Yards I have enjoyed a bottle of O'Doul's! My abstinence from all alcoholic drinks began in 1983 and continues today!
Today was a good Monday. Laundry and power spraying my Honda began another hot Summer's day.

Received a gift card from Ben & Allison to Walmart. I chose to buy  a new Serta pillow. Comfort is tantamount to my night's repose. I sleep in AC comfort and am aided by a large fan.

All of the news is so upsetting. Donald J. Trump isn't leading the Country in the right direction! He lies and distorts the truth. Just look at the attendance exaggeration in Tulsa! Trump is merciless .

The ruination of statues in America is another example of social unrest! This long hot summer will try the souls of all Americans!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
He lies!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment