Friday, June 19, 2020

A MARVELOUS FRIDAY NIGHT ON BIRCH HILL

The party began at six. Josh and family spent part of the afternoon on the lake. I got an invite from Josh for 6:00 pm.

The mood was light as all of family and friends arrived to play the 'music game.' I sat back in my easy chair taking it all in.

It seems the day cooled off as the shade overtook sunshine. The breeze was gentle. More than a dozen kids swam in the pool independent of mom and dad! Chase was whittling on a stick and his friends arrived. Also, allowed him to drive in Honda in the mowed field!

Earlier in the day I strolled through the back roads of North Brookfield. I continue to be impressed with attractive houses on Smith Hanson Road, NB mixed in with a dairy farm or two.

Received an illustrates book from the U.S. Mint! Good ideas on $$$$$$$$$$!



Josh alerted me to a Multi-Family estate sale tomorrow at 9:00 AM on Birch Hill Road WB! See you there!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment