Tuesday, June 23, 2020

CHASE DRIVES POP'S CAR.. AGAIN!

Another hot day in the Brookfields! Much of my day was watching tv in air-conditioning. I watch Dr. Fauci testify on the future of coronavirus. I feel the poor guy is trapped with reversing findings.

The vandalism of the Columbus statue at Union Station, Worcester, made news. Two clowns poured red paint on Columbus' head at 3:30 AM. I had a suspicion the statue would be vulnerable to crime!

Trump's trip to Phoenix and his speech was noteworthy. I followed his message closely. We'll have to read what the journalists write for the morning newspapers. Maybe there's an element of truth in his message?! "Law & Order!"

At 5:00 PM I drove over to Birch Hill. Seems the day cleared and the breeze picked up?! The highlight came when Chase asked me "Can I drive, Pops?" I was thrilled to ride around the field as a passenger! The young man is demonstrating an interest in driving. I even lifted the hood and explained basics of the engine. "What's power steering?" he asked!

Another summer day... another good day!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment