Thursday, June 25, 2020

SUNNY THURSDAY IN JUNE

This day was highlighted by two interviews by John R. Boulton! I watched both and have concluded his responses against Donald R. Trump are plausible!

America is in siege! It seems there is no easy answer to all of the venom being cast. Further the coronavirus epidemic is headed in the wrong direction. People who don't wear masks are in trouble including The President!

Had a nice visit with Chase & Josh on Birch Hill. Too hot for a fire. Chase proudly told me 'I got my report card and I am in the top ten of my class!' Good news to end the school year.! Enjoyed
Wheat Thins and sliced cheese and a Seltzer.

Had a phone visit by Denise RN..VA. It was agreed I contact my doctors to address my severe pain, etc.

Friday as usual.. dry good - cleaners!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment