Sunday, June 7, 2020

A SUNDAY DELIGHT IN JUNE

Blood glucose 89

This Sunday was without air conditioning. Low humidity and clear skies gave way to cloudiness for a while. I sat out for some sun but it lasted only for a half hour. Then late in the day clear skies came back.

My routine trip To Hannaford saw some shrimp cocktail for a treat. Of all the crowd only one lad was without a mask! I didn't say anything. My buddy in Georgia encountered the same thing and HE SPOKE UP! It seems weird to see everybody masked up!

Birch Hill Road is open again.  The gigantic pine has been cut up but not removed. Quite a mess! Josh said he has much clearing to do.

NASCAR from Atlanta took much of my late afternoon. K. Harvick won the race. It's interesting to see the pit stops and tire changes.

Tomorrow, laundry, dry cleaners and Honda dealer in Auburn perhaps. I love my spiffy detailed black car. It's like new!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment