Wednesday, June 10, 2020

AN UNEVENTFUL WEDNESDAY

The comfort of air-conditioning gave me a exceptional night's sleep! The morning began cool. It warmed up so by noon I sat out in the sun about one half hour.

I haven't resolved my left rear noise. I stopped off to George's Tire Place. He has a replacement tire for $100 with the caveat "if you replace the tire the same problem may recur." I might chance it for now.

My pill caddy needed refilling so I spent an hour replenishing supplies. It seems I have enough drugs in my cabinet for a year!

Birch Hill was quiet without a campfire. Josh was our straight with work and the kids weren't around except for Chase who was on the run. I sat in solitude observing nature. A brilliant red cardinal streaked across the sky. Then Josh went for a 23 minute run.

Kemp-Nut called just in time for Jeopardy.

Bright skies gave way to cloudy conditions with increasing humidity. We will be in for thunder, etc. tomorrow.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

Kemp-Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment