Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A BLAND TUESDAY

Things were quiet for the most part today. I did mail a package of my achievements as an auctioneer to St. Louis University along with a check for $25 for the alumni fund.  We shall see if they are interested in my story. I also sent a copy of my "Antique Dealer" book.

Got a call from San Diego regarding Allante's I'm begging off on pursuing of another such car.

The highlight of the day came with my traveling with Josh & kids to Leicester. The quest was looking at a golf cart! We had fun finding three of them...nothing special. Josh also treated us to some Dairy Queen in Spencer. We also inspected a used JEEP for sale in Brookfield. Chase seems to becoming more interested in owning a vehicle. He turns 16 in November.

All in all it was a good day!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
1930 Model A Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment