Monday, June 15, 2020

A NICE MONDAY IN JUNE

Blood glucose 100    Weight 171lbs

This Monday was good. I routinely went about my chores to include power washing my Honda. I believe in keeping a clean vehicle inside & out. You? A clean car or truck makes a statement regardless of age, etc.

VOTE TOMORROW!

Spent part of my day riding around North Brookfield on back roads. There are some very attractive homes on Fullam Hill Road. I used to go horseback riding with Diane Cooke in the early 60s when all of the road was forested  and undeveloped. Today a great rural neighborhood indeed.

Josh didn't have a camp fire but instead invited me to ride to Ware with his three girls. Interesting! I think I got his sniffles tonight!

Clearing has set in with sunset. Another cool night!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Any strawberries from local farms?

No comments:

Post a Comment